CorpWatch API Registration
The information you provide when registering for an API key will help us contact you if we make changes to the API. It also lets us know what people are using our API for. We will not share this information. Unless you get an API key, your use will limited to 10,000 API queries in a 24 hour period. So why wait? Get a key today by using the simple form below!
By using this API, you agree:
- You agree that you won't sue us if the data is not exactly complete or correct. Remember, this data was extracted by automated parsers from SEC filings. We couldn't parse every single filing, and the resulting data almost certainly contains some errors.
- You will inform your end users of the possible limitations of this data, and will always verify the information with the official SEC filings before taking any action based on the data we are providing.
- You agree not to mess up this service for other people. If you need to use the data set really intensively, just let us know and we'll give you a copy of the database.
- You understand that assembling and maintaining this data set requires many months of work and considerable investment by several organizations. We believe we've added value to information that should be fully accessible in the public domain.
- We expect that if you are using our version of this data (instead of paying for a commercial service) you should make a contribution back to the public domain. Such as your mashup, research report, or the data you've collected and merged with this data.
- Please join the email list to receive messages about updates and changes to the api: corpwatch_api_announce
If you have problems with the API (or find errors we should correct) , please email email@example.com